SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The continual references to “urine soaked.”
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The continual references to “urine soaked.” Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Diaper wearing fool or diaper wearing White House occupant are the terms I usually use

I'll bet you're a hoot at parties

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long past time to adopt the tactics of the left. The rules have changed. I would rather win than lose graciously

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I prefer my accusations to be more direct and succinct and to come with evidence. That's why I call Biden a pedophile. Not Pedo Joe or molester Joe. He is a pedophile. There is ample video evidence available that we have all seen that warrants the conclusion the man is most likely a pedophile.

A pedophile is always a pedophile first before he is anything else. Even the President of the United States.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
pedophile

As you say, something for which there is credible evidence.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I've never used "urine soaked" to describe demented Joe or any of the leftists, because it's not harsh enough. I call them maggots. Of course they're not maggots, but they ARE maggots. Evidence? I don't need no stinking evidence, only illogical emotion. Btw, that double negative is done on purpose, so the grammar Nazis can go ahead and chill. Big Grin

Maggots around the country are going to take offense to that reference. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
How about "he suffers from rectal/cranial inversion"?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I would add to Sigfreund's complaint, that any use of silly names for people and or organizations is both annoying and childish*.

Bidet, demonrats, demoKKKrats, Shillary, etc....

(* disclaimer: I do refer to the 44th president as Hadji, but only because he looks just like Hadji from Jonny Quest and the fact that he is a muslim/sympathizer, so it is neither annoying nor childish. Wink)

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Its just bedpan humor.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I prefer: "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries…”

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I would add to Sigfreund's complaint, that any use of silly names for people and or organizations is both annoying and childish*.

Bidet, demonrats, demoKKKrats, Shillary, etc....

(* disclaimer: I do refer to the 44th president as Hadji, but only because he looks just like Hadji from Jonny Quest and the fact that he is a muslim/sympathizer, so it is neither annoying nor childish. Wink)

Gubbermint/ goobermint is another example.

But, I really don’t care how others deal with frustration. I’m certainly not going to lecture them about it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Wait, Biden's not urine soaked? I thought that was well established at this point.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:

It was, at least, original. And funny.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
It was, at least, original. And funny.
quote:
From "Monte Python and the Holy Grail":

King Arthur: “What are you going to do, bleed on me?”

French soldier: “I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.”

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post