SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Allied Waste Bill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Allied Waste Bill Login/Join 
posted
I'd like to say that I'm kidding, but I'm not. Received a bill in the mail for 0.65. Yes, 65 cents. Why not just add it on the next bill?? It cost them almost that much to mail it to me, and nearly that much for me to mail it to them. How stupid. I'm surprised my bank even knew how to process it.

Posts: 652 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have to balance the books. I have seen Medicare issue checks for three cents. Don't cash it, just sign it over to them in payment of the next bill.

Posts: 17164 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Start paying them 10 cents short. Make them go after that dime every month.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Why not overpay each payment by 10cents and then demand they do a refund and not a credit forward?? .......... drill sgt.

Posts: 1945 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post