SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Perhaps a drink or 2 tonight

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Perhaps a drink or 2 tonight Login/Join 
posted
Been one of those weeks. Fired one person for spitting. Spitting? Well, it's a food manufacturing plant so...
Funny thing is, I fired another person just a few weeks ago for doing the same thing. I had a meeting with the whole plant afterwards, including the one fired this week. I guess some people can't or won't learn.
Another employee that's been here for about a year has suddenly started to call off. Frequently. We have an attendance policy and it's not harsh or lenient. He's getting close.
The GF's son and his soon to be wife had a baby this past Wednesday. He's 19. She keeps telling me how scared he is. No shit, he's a kid himself. To top it off, the GF has a 4 year old son also. He's an Uncle now. Something not right about that.
I could probably write a book on this week but I'll end it on that.
Rant off. Beer o' clock.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Report This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I've caught a few employees chewing gun or possibly thinking of spitting...
It was taken pretty serious by the plant management.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Report This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That's 12-Pack worthy. Cool

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
https://s3.postimg.org/hnopdsd...20170303_2013152.jpg

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Entertainment now with 2 lesbians in an argument.
I don't know if this makes it worse or better.

posted Hide Post
Drinking at home tonight. It's been a shitty week. I had to recommend the firing of a friend. Worst part is, he richly deserves it.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:

Worse or better I don't know, but certainly interesting!

Perhaps suggest a pillow fight? Big Grin

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcat:
quote:

Worse or better I don't know, but certainly interesting!

Perhaps suggest a pillow fight? Big Grin

They were in a mood to fight, each other, but I don't think pillows were on their minds.
Kind of theme from last night. People having their faces in their phone instead of communicating with another person.
The one lesbian(they're regulars and I know them) kept telling her GF that all she does is play on her phone. She's pretty much right from what I saw.
Left there after some friends said they were going to see a country band. Not a huge country fan but I love live music and this band is good. Same story though. Most people were to busy on their phone to pay attention. But I digress, getting off topic.
It was a good night filled with friends, music and drinks. Needed it.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

The GF's son and his soon to be wife had a baby this past Wednesday. He's 19. She keeps telling me how scared he is. No shit, he's a kid himself. To top it off, the GF has a 4 year old son also.
GF has a 19 year old son and a 4 year old son (assuming different fathers)? Looks like the 19 year old son learned something from watching Mom and Dad, that impregnating is cool.

And you sir, are a Saint for dealing with that kind of thing. There is literally no way I could handle step kids / GF kids. Tried, didn't take at all.

Good luck.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

The GF's son and his soon to be wife had a baby this past Wednesday. He's 19. She keeps telling me how scared he is. No shit, he's a kid himself. To top it off, the GF has a 4 year old son also.
GF has a 19 year old son and a 4 year old son (assuming different fathers)? Looks like the 19 year old son learned something from watching Mom and Dad, that impregnating is cool.

And you sir, are a Saint for dealing with that kind of thing. There is literally no way I could handle step kids / GF kids. Tried, didn't take at all.

Good luck.

Different fathers. The 4 year old was a "Whoops" but she had him. He's a pretty good kid.
Her 19 year old is out of the house so I don't see him much. She has shared custody of the 4 year old.
I'm no Saint for sure, more of a sinner.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Be careful with the "couple of drinks", it can lead to crazy shit like THIS!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good luck.

Different fathers. The 4 year old was a "Whoops" but she had him. He's a pretty good kid.
Her 19 year old is out of the house so I don't see him much. She has shared custody of the 4 year old.
Heheheh, I'm there with ya brother.

Just make sure you don't "whoops" it with her.

Although you could probably land an episode of Jerry Springer then! Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good luck.

Heheheh, I'm there with ya brother.

Just make sure you don't "whoops" it with her.

Although you could probably land an episode of Jerry Springer then! Wink

After the 4 year old, tubes were tied. She's 37 and I'm almost 50, neither of us wants more kids. Hahahaha

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Smart man!!!!

posted Hide Post
YOU CAN'T MAKE S--- LIKE THIS UP!