SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS TRACKING
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS TRACKING Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone noticed a difference? As usual something I ordered has not arrived. I sent an email to the supplier. The supplier suggested checking tracking. It states it was delivered from the place it was sent. Come on...
In contrast the USPS tracking for my meds has ALWAYS been accurate. Are their two tiers?

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not that i'm aware of!

i get several usps rx's/month, delivered on time.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I’ve noticed a bit of a delay in the tracking and deterioration in their performance. They are probably swamped with all the Black Friday orders and Christmas holiday rapidly approaching.

I had to go to my local USPS to get a package after it ended up in shipping purgatory. It took them 15 minutes to find my package! This was after waiting for 5 days for it to be delivered.

Hell, even DHL who is usually flawless just delayed a package of mine. Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21101 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Maybe I’ve just been lucky…with few wrong address exceptions (usually during the vacation season)…I’ve been happy with my USPS experience (my carrier is a member of my local gun club and is a regular shooter…I see her at the range quite often) Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
I've had a few things in recent months get lost in the unknown with USPS. Like it said it left the last place for a week straight, then finally they found it and it started moving again.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Mine usually goes like: Label Created.... Delivered.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My package has not arrived. An email was sent asking to verify address. I then received another email written in Nigerian English. Unfailingly polite with misspellings. Would I accept five dollars refund as an apology. I will give it a few days and perhaps do a chargeback. It was an item suggested by a member on Black Friday specials. I will post who it is if I have to do a chargeback.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Slight thread drift:

A week ago there was a piece of mail in my mailbox that was not mine. It had my address on it, and the persons last name is the same as mine, but the first name is female and I'm not female.

The return address is a very large and well known financial institution so I knew it was important. I did not open it but I easy to tell it held a credit card by just flexing the envelope.

I posted twice in our neighborhood facebook group if anyone knew this woman and to let me know so I could get it to her. No luck there. So I waited a few days in case someone approachd my address about it. Nothing happened.

Yeah, none of that listed above is the fault of the post office.

But..... Yesterday I took a pen and scratched out the address and wrote on the front of the envelope WRONG ADDRESS, PERSON NOT AT THIS ADDRESS, RETURN TO SENDER. Then I dropped it in a big blue post office box.

Guess what. It has returned to me today.

I don't want to toss it in the trash, that's why I tried to return it.

What should I do now?

And BTW, I can't understand how it was mailed to me? Fraud? I don't think so, but who knows. Did someone use some sort of personal information merging software to pull my address up for someone who does not live here and I've never heard of?

After I dropped it in a big blue mailbox yesterady, with my address marked out, I guess it was returned to me today via a barcode or something on the envelope. I dunno.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to the Post Office wait in the long ass line and speak with a clerk who has been there awhile. This usually solves the problem.