SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The Apple Card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Apple Card Login/Join 
Saluki
posted
I’ve been carrying the new Apple Card for several months now. Perfectly happy with the financial side.

But, that damn thing spends a lot of time on the floor having slipped out of my wallet. I’ve taken to wrapping a rubber band from a bunch of broccoli around it. I’m thinking of getting a new minimalist wallet in an effort to capture the thing.

Is this a just me thing? Open to suggestions for a wallet that captures this thing better.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I use a knock off of the ridge wallet. Cards don't go anywhere unless you want them to.

www.Laseroneengraving.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flash-LB,

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is also my chief complaint about iPhones, Apple loves to make everything so sleek and slick, but the iPhone without a case is as slippery as a wet bar of soap.

I don’t know anyone that uses an iPhone without a case, it’s almost like they should just design the thing with a case already on it.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I had a Ridge for several years but stopped using it because the cards on the top and bottom were wearing away.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1727 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
I had a Ridge for several years but stopped using it because the cards on the top and bottom were wearing away.

Rigid wallets like that will take a toll on the contents and your pants.

I had a similar wallet with a carbon fiber outer clip to hold bills and stopped using it. Now I have a bunch of pants with holes in the shape of a square.

This is what I currently use. Its made just to hold a bunch of cards, but you can fold bills and stuff it in the inner sleeves.
https://saddlebackleather.com/...r-wallet-slim-bifold

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t even carry the physical card around. Most places take Apple Pay now, so I rarely have to swipe a card anymore.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:

Interesting. I've been carrying one for a year and a half or so and the cards aren't wearing away, but then I almost never take them out either. My pants aren't getting worn out either as there are no sharp edges on my wallet, but again, it's not a Ridge, it's a Ridge knockoff.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
I don’t even carry the physical card around. Most places take Apple Pay now, so I rarely have to swipe a card anymore.

Same thing. You get reduced cash back for a physical swipe. In the year or more I've had my Apple Card I've never swiped it. Hasn't been in my wallet for months.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post