SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    End of an Era…..Knob Creek’s last year
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

End of an Era…..Knob Creek’s last year Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I was about to hit the local package store real quick.. Eek

Never made it to this event before, but still sad to see it go away. Like my mom always said, this is why we can't have nice things...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
You scared the crap out of me; I though the whiskey company was going out of business. Big Grin

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
If you have never attended it is a great show and lots of stuff to buy in the vendor sections.

I have rented a few MG's at the lower range like an M60 (50rds for $40) that was amazing to shoot. Jungle walk with an UZI is also a good time. Going to miss this for sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redlickranch,

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post