SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The number of times I accidentally hit “Notify” instead of “Main Page” is irritating
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The number of times I accidentally hit “Notify” instead of “Main Page” is irritating Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Seems to be correlated to my age/deteriorating eyesight. So here I am complaining about my own fat fingeredness.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Seems to be correlated to my age/deteriorating eyesight. So here I am complaining about my own fat fingeredness.

I haven't swapped those two buttons... yet. I *have* hit "report this post" rather than "reply".

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
quote:

I haven't swapped those two buttons... yet. I *have* hit "report this post" rather than "reply".

Good addition. That’s my second most confused button. As a side note your post has now been reported.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just click the logo at the top left of the page.

Posts: 107418 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

That's my go-to, especially on mobile.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15236 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Well would you look at that. Will wonders ever cease?

Thanks Para!

Complacency sucks…

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ten more posts and the meaning of life will be revealed.

101010 binary == 42 decimal.

Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I find that my Browser's 'Back' button takes me back to the Main Page quite reliably... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8856 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twice a year ,when I go in too the tiny town insurance company to pay the bill I pick up one of their complimentary ink pens.

They have little rubber nubbies on the end.
Made specifically for those with generously proportioned digits that choose to use cell phones.

The use of these has diminished my typing errors by 50%
At least.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54589 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
I find that my Browser's 'Back' button takes me back to the Main Page quite reliably... Wink

Logitech M510
Back/Forward buttons on the mouse, don't even need to find the pointer & go to the back button Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15236 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I had to look to see where the notify button was...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I have done this on a phone. Big fingers, small screen. Use the computer and it will not be a problem.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5043 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
What? You guys don’t click on the microscopic little house icon?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:

Good addition. That’s my second most confused button. As a side note your post has now been reported.
That there is funny. Big Grin

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post