SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I cant believe it is snowing this morning..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cant believe it is snowing this morning.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
I bet we were at 76 degrees yesterday in the sun. Down to 36 this morning and the winds have been stout all evening. An nen this little white stuff starts coming down. It is mid April by golly. Whats up with the cold and snow? Think I will go back to sleep. Wake me in the Spring OK?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Where are you? Sounds like New Mexico weather.

I've been wearing a t-shirt in the morning and it was pouring snow by mid-afternoon.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
We’re supposed to be mid 70s on Thursday.

It’s Ohio weather getting down to you. We can’t be alone.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8017 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Northern Kentucky. I knew way north in Ohio was going to get snow but thats way north by the lake. Spring is just having a hard time getting here this year. Looks like the snow is done now. Just lil flurries but was touch and go for a few minutes here.. Big Grin. Want me some Summer.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My favorite time of year here. Of course we will pay in a few months. Smile

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
26 here last night when i went to bed. Snowed hard last week.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

My favorite time of year here. Of course we will pay in a few months. Smile

But, it will be a DRY heat.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:

But, it will be a DRY heat.
The rainy season will start here in Florida soon, but it will be a DRY rain! (Dumb joke my uncle told me when I was a kid)

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Put away the down comforter a couple of nights ago. Might pull it out again tonight. Supposed to get down to 58 tonight and I hate turning on the heat

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'll just add that last night here along the deep Southeastern coast of South Florida I looked at my weather app on the phone and it was 79º at 10:30pm. Thats not just right! And you've got snow??? Mad

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post