SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Got into the liquor cabinet?

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What seems to be Garfield's malfunction?

His reach exceeded his grasp?

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Just looking at the hypermetric gait and posture, I'd guess he has cerebellar issues, like either didn't develop it (hypoplastic), or has had some insult to it (trauma, etc).

Could be a wobbler's type issue where the vertebral bodies don't quite jibe, seen a few look like that with that syndrome.

I"m diggin' the way his attack "leap" is kinda prolonged and 1930's Frankensteiny at the same time, though. Smile

A+ for effort, chubs.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
RIP Kenshin (2001-2022) You’ve been a loyal companion to my daughter for her entire life.
You will be missed.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
21! So sorry for your family, Kenshin will be a part of your lives forever.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
RIP Kenshin

Puff after unpacking the new Ninja toaster oven last night

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
RIP Kenshin.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

we had 2 males that did that all the time,
drove the wife nuts,

most times the bigger Maine Coon would pounce first, but sometimes the barnyard manx would whip his ass,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Looks like the cat on the left was trying some Jedi mind-trick that didn't take.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
RIP Kenshin (2001-2022) You’ve been a loyal companion to my daughter for her entire life.
You will be missed.

So sorry for your loss. I have lost more than a few and it is never easy because they are such a part of our lives.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
21 years is a good long life for Kenshin. Sorry for your loss.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
RIP Kenshin...my condolences. Frown Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Foster cat. Her name is Charlie. She was found in the street almost a month ago, and was a little spicy when she was caught, but mellowed down with us. We even have two dogs. This kitten is running things in the house now...

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 826 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Beautiful cat and photo, 9mm_shooter. Smile

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
You can tell Charlie is where she was meant to be. Good on you 9mm.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post