SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ninja cat with "spinny" move

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ LOL

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Gray chilling in Papa's lap.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Mr Kitty is tired of your shit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kz1000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz taking a siesta on the sill on a lazy afternoon...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Started my day by firing up the smoker, smoking some beef and pork ribs for my daughters bday dinner.

The wife works nights, when she got home she said she wanted pancakes. She bought this Paleo mix at Costco, about a three pound bag. It's made from Yuca starch, almond flour, coconut flour and monk fruit for a bit of sweetness. It was really good, surprisingly

I finally got her to lay down for some rest. I needed to go to the store for a cake, candles and water.

When I came back home I found this. I knew it wasn't our Rotty, I put her down stairs before I left. Most of the white on their faces is flour. A Holes

I guess they really like it too, three guilty faces

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
When I came back home I found this. I knew it wasn't our Rotty, I put her down stairs before I left. Most of the white on their faces is flour. A Holes

I guess they really like it too, three guilty faces

Now thats clearly a guilty face if I ever saw one Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I don't think so. That's more of a,, What? Got a problem?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
A cat's view of the world ...

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
That look is:
go find something to do ,you don't want any part of this.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Upside down head, right side up body. Gray is indecisive.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I have been pushing my wife to get the boy a cat or a dog for a couple years. Well she finally found one she likes....

So damned cute I told her to get 2 of them....

We welcomed Oscar to the dewhorse household last night.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
First night and he has established where he will be sleeping from now on

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post