SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Got two kittens at mom's house, until we can find them a home. Some size large asshat locked them in a plastic tote and left them on the side of the road. I *hate* people.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:
Got two kittens at mom's house, until we can find them a home. Some size large asshat locked them in a plastic tote and left them on the side of the road. I *hate* people.

Thank you for rescuing them! I fully agree on your sentiments towards "people" (anyone who would do such thing really shouldn't be considered human though). "Real people" would never do such a thing... anyone who would is just sub-human!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. It's always tough, so go out and rescue a new kitty and make your life whole again!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is supposed to be a fun thread, guys. Chowser posted his announcement nine days ago, and you guys are still giving condolences.

I am a cat owner and I know that the loss of any beloved pet is devastating and I have experienced this several times, but really, we need to stop drawing this out. It's morbid and really puts the brakes on what is supposed to be a fun thread.

Photographs of cats- that is what this thread is supposed to be.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:

Thank you for rescuing them! I fully agree on your sentiments towards "people" (anyone who would do such thing really shouldn't be considered human though). "Real people" would never do such a thing... anyone who would is just sub-human!

Kittens taken in at Joplin Humane Society, where I'm assured that they will be adopted very quickly. The young lady accepting them seemed quite smitten with the calico, and I think has claimed her.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A coworker has a neighborhood cat that likes to visit. I thought it was a great picture.

Edit: Can't seem to get the pictures larger but you can click on one to see it better.

Posts: 232 | Location: NC | Registered: May 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^Don't let him/her near your guns. Their evolving thumbs so they can have even more control over us.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"DANGER! WILL ROBINSON"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
^^^Don't let him/her near your guns. Their evolving thumbs so they can have even more control over us.

told the wife many times that if cats had thumbs we would all be dead,

guessing we are doomed now

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

told the wife many times that if cats had thumbs we would all be dead,

guessing we are doomed now

We wouldn’t be dead, just relegated to slave status, cleaning their litter box, bringing the cat nutritious food, ensuring they are protected from the elements, have medical care, toys, and means of feline entertainment………

……… HEY!! WAIT A COTTON PICKIN’SECOND!!!

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
So I had been telling my lovely spouse that Oscar needed a buddy....all she would say was "we don't need 2 cats"

Then right before Christmas I hear, "isn't he cute, we should get him"

I was not overly concerned that Oscar would be a dick but I figured he would ignore the kitten for a couple months...then slowly accept him

Nope, 3 weeks after Meeko aka "little fuzzy shit" came home

Now Oscar is a bit too rough at times, he gnaws on the kitten's skull....mainly due to the kitten being a kitten but pretty sure the kitten has been accepted.

Oscar has earned the nickname Shreck as he is HUUUGE compared to Meeko

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
^^^^ dewhorse, that pic and story are adorable!

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I got a kick out of this. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Nice job Chevrolet:

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

Bean and the burners.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post