SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Well, we have a herd of them here at the house. One thing you can depend on is them not all being in the same place. Any effort to get them there will result in them being 5 different places. All at high speed. The only thing that can attract them to the same place is the sunbeam of death.

Or unattended food

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:

Or opening a can of anything?

I have 5 that come running to the kitchen when opening their food, and one that runs to the living room. She absolutely requires playtime before she goes to eat. She will sit out there until she is played with right next to the toy.

However, open a bag of cat treats while she is in the basement and she breaks the sound barrier to get to the kitchen to be at your feet begging for them.

Here she is laying on her favorite toy

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Hellllllo girls!
Smile

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Nap with a twist.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8180 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Nap with a twist.

Wish I was able to do that

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^
That stuff just amazes me sometimes. It makes you wonder if a cat would appreciate a set of gravity boots or something.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
brecaidra

Big Grin
Cat a logging the felines !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
by brecaidra: Better learn to properly organize and store them:

I call Photoshop. Razz There is no way anybody got that many cats together in one place, let alone carefully arranged.

They're all the same cats. I think it's called psycho mad clicker skills and a bunch of cats who love kitty treats.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14174 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this a record? 225,000+ views!!!!

Posts: 5470 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember congratulating the OP on this thread's having reached 35 pages not too long ago.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:

Almost:
280K views

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:

Almost:
280K views

Some threads should not be mixed...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Some threads should not be mixed...

Big Grin

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:

Where did you find this logo? It's great!

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I realize that this picture doesn't contain a cat, but it's really appropriate for this thread:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23712 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Nap with a twist.

Wish I was able to do that

I wish my wife could do that.

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spdski:
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:

Where did you find this logo? It's great!

No, it awful. Can't you read??

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
I saved it when I was looking for my Avatar before I decided on the one I have. If you Google "grumpy cat coffee" in images it should pop right up. It comes in a t-shirt Big Grin http://www.redbubble.com/peopl...ks/9823665-its-awful