SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Stealth Mode: Not activated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31960 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28581 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what we say about our black cat... "best dog ever"!

We went to a local animal shelter to hopefully adopt a dog, but never got past the front lobby. There in a roll-around cage was a really sweet black cat. Once I held her for a few minutes I knew she was coming home with us... and she did! We often tell her that she's the best dog ever because we were going to find a dog, but found her instead!

Here she is lounging in her window bed...

Posts: 4765 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28581 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^
So very good. Eek Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8522 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark Twain had cats, Ernest Hemmingway had cats, I suppose it's just logical to assume that God had cats as well. Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Mark Twain had cats, Ernest Hemmingway had cats, I suppose it's just logical to assume that God had cats is a cat as well. Cool

FIFY

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31960 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's entirely possible. Our latest adoptee arrived yesterday, and is actively demanding our 100% attention.

I know it isn't real until a picture is posted, I'm just waiting for the right one, and so-far the 32 we've taken are all blurry (fancy that!), pics-with-story will follow. He's a Snowshoe, a category of Siamese, a shelter cat found on the street and kept there since last September.

The Snowshoes are apparently known for being family cats, very protective, so maybe they are God's Own! Cool

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mark Twain had cats

Posts: 9232 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Smile

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
"If man could be crossed with a cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat".
Mark Twain.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16363 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Must be a heck of a joke to get a crocodile to laugh.

Nice is overrated

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4173 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
President Meow by kpkina, on Flickr

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16817 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated