SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
^^^^We love orange cats! Have a feral one that decided he wanted to live with us. He is the most loveable cat to us and our two large dogs!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
We have an orange male who likes to mark his territory around the house. Fortunately, we can put pee pads in these locations and he uses them.

His Chinese name is Orange Clyde. He’s a pain in the ass and so damn lovable but will be the first one in the wok if SHTF.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Orange cats have attitude, I think.

Buncha vet students living near me during college -- each of them had a cat. The black long-haired Persian was just evil. The calico was.. meh. The Siamese was half-handsome, half evil. But that orange cat had 'tude, man! He didn't give any crap, didn't take any crap.

He was a stout fella, and his name was Vincent.
But he'd been hit by a car and his jaw was crooked, so the girls all called him "Vinthenth." Big Grin. Only cool one of the bunch.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Off topic kinda

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Chubbs is an attention hound & a pillow thief.
Always shares my wife’s pillow when we’re out in the motorhome.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Meet Callie, our newest rescue. We think she is about 8 weeks old.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Callie looks like a sweet kitty.

I have a new kitten named Rooty. She has two speeds. Race and off.

Race mode sounds like a small horse stampeding across the house. All I see is a dash of color (she has five) and it is usually followed with a return trip almost as fast.

Off mode usually involves naps on the back of the couch, in the chair, or just about anywhere she was when she put the brakes on.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Pepper Jack is up to about 5 pounds now, he's going to be a big boy

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Oh man!! He is a BEAUT!!!! In that pic, he has the facial structure and ears of a Lynx. Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^
Oh man!! He is a BEAUT!!!! In that pic, he has the facial structure and ears of a Lynx. Smile

Now, that is a cat. Big and mean enough to scare a dog.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajensen
posted Hide Post
I've seen some beautiful cats here. I would like to introduce Victory. One of our four cats.

Posts: 26 | Location: Retired in SC | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Nice pic, lovely and confident cat, thanks ajensen.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
I love black cats!!!

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
My black cat, Ella, doing what she does best!

My little Maisy... a real sweetheart, and a perpetual kitten

My daughter's cat who moved with her to Georgia two years ago... this is Mr. Biskit. He is a senior cat now at 14 years old, and a diabetic, so has to have insulin shots twice a day.

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajensen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
^^^^^^^^
I love black cats!!!

I understand your love for black cats. And good on your daughter for loving Mr. Biskit. Our Siamese cat just turned 19 on 1 Sept and is still kicking our kittens butt.

Posts: 26 | Location: Retired in SC | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Last month she tore a window screen to escape the outside world and made herself at home in my bedroom. Now after getting fixed and cleaned up, she is acclimating to the other pets.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post