SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3489 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
This should have been the first pic in this thread. Or maybe it should have been reposted by everyone. Because this is the Alpha and Omega:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
This should have been the first pic in this thread. Or maybe it should have been reposted by everyone. Because this is the Alpha and Omega:

What, no chaps?

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wanna rent a mule?
Picture of BoB the Palindrome
posted Hide Post
quote:
If cats were SEALs, Osama might still be alive...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
height="480"
width="640"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyuYGnGzMKI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
wmode="transparent"
height="480"
width="640"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PyuYGnGzMKI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

The dogs were watching this one with me........and laughing.

Posts: 6550 | Location: HOME! The GPNW south of the Emerald City | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post
With the Rockin Cat Band....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Growler67,

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Oh shit! People gonna RAGE!

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh shit! People gonna RAGE!

And the cat was just turning his life around.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9755 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Click on a cat and toss it.

http://cat-bounce.com/

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39875 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
cats vs. treadmill

That. Is. Hilarious. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
cats vs. treadmill

That. Is. Hilarious. Big Grin

I showed the video to our alpha female cat and she was mesmerized.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23712 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post