SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Is that a shark in a cat suit riding a roomba?

quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

That is so wrong.

"Hey, I need to suffocate you slowly for about 30 seconds just so I can make this funny internet gif, ok? Cool."

It's fake.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

I don't see that cat getting up anytime soon.

I think he ate the last guy who said that.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swordknives:
This cat has Balls!

quote:

When I get out of here, that cat is lunch.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zenmeister
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5609 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11208 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
I come in peace!

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of S_Cowgirl
posted Hide Post
Hi - I'm new. Actually read all 147 pages of this thread! Took a "quick look" at 630 before going out. It is now 1130 and I didn't make it...

Here's a funny one - Nom Nom kitty:
nom nom kitty

or do I use this to post
http://youtu.be/Cl5Pfc5TyO0

Posts: 21 | Registered: October 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
Welcome. You tried to iron man the whole cat pic thread? Mighty ambitious. Wink

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
The feline version of "feed me, Seymour!"

Some cats do like water:

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It is in training to be a polar bear impersonator.

Or it really dislikes having its picture taken getting out of the bath.

quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:
Some cats do like water:

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
We had one cat who liked water. She would wait outside of the shower for my Dad and he'd get out and drip all over her. She was brave enough to get into the shower with him, as well, but she'd sit off to the side and just let the water lap around her. When it was bathtime, she didn't fight. Her mother, on the other hand...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
I need dis

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Same expression! Priceless!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cats are so graceful

OK--how does the trash can lid get raised for the cat to fall into it? The cat obviously didn't do it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The more I look at it, I think the lid opening is 'shopped, and the cat actually just fell on it and then went off.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Cats are so graceful

OK--how does the trash can lid get raised for the cat to fall into it? The cat obviously didn't do it.

flashguy

I'm pretty sure it's the reflection of the cat's dark fur on the lid that makes it look like the lid opened.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

You're correct.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post