SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I don't think I have made it through a day since May 12th without crying thinking about her, some times multiple times. Best friend I ever had, I miss you Ashton.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmarv:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Pics of those precious Torties are requested.

+1 I'd love to see pics of your Torties. Here's mine:

I am laughing at her expression jmarv, true to her kind, that attitude shows through.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am laughing at her expression jmarv, true to her kind, that attitude shows through.

So true! I always tell everyone that's her "evil" look. LOL.
Your Ashton was adorable. So sorry to hear about your loss,

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think I have made it through a day since May 12th without crying thinking about her, some times multiple times. Best friend I ever had, I miss you Ashton.

I followed Ashton's thread and I was so sorry when she passed. You took great care of her.

My tortie, Katie, passed away in 2005. She was a great cat. She was already an old girl in this pic.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226blackwater
posted Hide Post
Here's our girl loving Christmas and keeping us aware of severe thunderstorms. At the time, I didn't know the difference between a tortoise shell and a calico and named her Callie. I guess that's better than Tortie. She died a few years ago.

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association

Posts: 639 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nala - or She who rules with an Iron paw

Dixie - my dilute tortie

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.slapcaption.com/wp-...-Cardboard-Boxes.jpg

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
quote:

I followed Ashton's thread and I was so sorry when she passed. You took great care of her.

My tortie, Katie, passed away in 2005. She was a great cat. She was already an old girl in this pic.

Yep, I remember, you guys brought me a lot of comfort during those dark days. It looks like Katie was a happy girl, sorry she passed.

Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post

Here's Velcro a Tortie Manx, 19 years old with her best friend.

Posts: 673 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Before Ashton passed I had a match set to yours Pistolria.

Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, went back and looked at your pic. Ashton is her twin! Farnsworth her buddy passed a couple of years ago.

Posts: 673 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolria:
quote:

Wow, went back and looked at your pic. Ashton is her twin! Farnsworth her buddy passed a couple of years ago.

My other cat, Monterrey is Farnsworth's twin, maybe just a bit more belly. I'll post a very similar pic of then snuggling when I get a chance.

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I have a feeling this dog will deeply regret this one day. Big Grin

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Dog: "Hey Cat, you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?"

Cat: "No, why......HEEEEEEY!!!!!!"

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Pistolria, Here is my pair that match yours.

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Here's Boiler:

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post