SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    John Fetterman
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Fetterman Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
If pa dems feel misled, perhaps they could lead a recall.

We don’t do recalls here

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On a side note will taxpayers be asked to pay for a closed caption transcriber if the individual cannot understand spoken speech?

BTW the guy has a communication problem due to BRAIN DAMAGE. I would be willing to bet that he has other deficits as well. One can expect improvement after a while, because of neuroplasticity, but then it ends. Wonder if he has visual field defects and memory loss?

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is going to play out two ways:

1. Fetterman being the lazy bum that he was as Lt Governor (reports abound that he rarely showed up to Harrisburg to work and when he did, a 4 hour day was common) will simply do as he’s told and cast the votes he’s told to cast. He’ll have a team of handlers just like Brandon does. Otherwise he’ll be a ghost like our other loser Senator; Bob Casey Jr is and will treat the job like a no-show job.

2. The new Governor who WAS Tyrant Wolf’s little lackey and AG will appoint a replacement; perhaps Madeline Dean or even Giselle Fetterman. Brandon can’t help but run his mouth and the dementia makes him childishly honest sometimes. That slip of the tongue when he told her two weeks ago that “she’d be a fine Senator” or something to that effect may have inadvertently showed us the plan.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
And then Giselle can take up the case of Swimming and Racism in America.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
1. Early voting while he was running a "Hiding Campaign" ala` his mentor Brandon.

These things coupled with the never-say-die democrats get scum like this elected.

Watch the run off in GA between the commie preacher and the running back. The commie's party is already dumping money into his campaign to get our the GA dims and get them to the polls.

Dollars to doughnuts, they vote this guy in and he gets six years to wreak GA.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was having breckfast with an 80+ year old. This discussion came up. He said that I was " picking on" the disabled!!

^^^^^^^^^^^
A surprising number of people are unware of strokes and the damage they cause to one's common sense reasoning and judgement. Fetterman caused his own problems with untreated Afib which caused a clot to form and go to his brain.
The media continues to support the lie that although he has audiory processing issues he is not cognitively impaired. That is ridiculous.

posted Hide Post
Is he collecting disability?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahaha. He has shown us that the brain damaged can be Senators! The Senate is a Gentleman and Gentlewomans Club with lots of rules and regulations. Imagine this guy participating in a Fillibuster. He will be good for some Tucker Carlson soundbites.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’ve had a stroke, maybe I should run for office.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer...-questions-usual-way

John Fetterman won't be able to answer questions in usual way as senator, staffer says

by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter |
November 16, 2022 10:09 AM

An adviser for Sen.-elect John Fetterman is reminding people that he will not be able to answer questions in the usual way due to health-related conditions.

Rebecca Katz, a longtime Fetterman adviser, responded to a HuffPost reporter's tweet, saying that there are "two things we need to get out of the way" as reporters are covering the orientation for new members of Congress.

"John Fetterman has a suit and will wear it to the Capitol," Katz tweeted. "He is still recovering from a stroke and has lingering auditory processing challenges. The way Hill reporters are used to yelling questions at Senators will not work here."

Reporter Igor Bobic had tweeted a photo of Fetterman in a suit surrounded by staffers and said that he "didn’t answer when I asked if he’ll be able to wear his hoodie on Senate floor."

Fetterman's stroke played a significant role during his campaign for senator, with the senator-elect even admitting that it would change many things. He said, however, that he would still fight for Pennsylvanians and get "better and better" every day.

The GOP used Fetterman's health problems, slow responses, and need for closed captioning at interviews and debates to argue that he should not be elected. However, Fetterman beat Republican opponent Mehmet Oz, a doctor who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump. He was one of many Trump-endorsed Senate candidates to lose in the 2022 midterm elections.

Fetterman's success in flipping Pennsylvania blue proved to be a significant victory for Democrats, who were fighting tooth and nail to keep a majority in the Senate. With wins in Nevada and Arizona, Democrats will keep their Senate majority for the next Congress session. The House is still up in the air, with Republicans needing one more seat to take the majority.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My two points:

1. Fetterman won ONLY because of Philly and Pittsburgh. Ballot harvesting in overdrive and the whole “vote early and often” thing.

2. I doubt he’ll actually serve in the Senate. They’re already plotting his replacement as we speak.

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe some connected guy like from the Nicky Scarfo organization. They know how to get things done. Youngstown, OH did have Traficant for awhile.

PAsig Who are they considering for the position.??

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I hope he recovers from his stroke, but...

The man makes Biden sound competent. WTF PA voters?

I watched a news interview a few weeks ago where one rocket surgeon was going through the mental gymnastics of saying it's OK because he wouldn't be the worst medical mental damage in Congress. WTF PA voters?

He was like that before the stroke

Posts: 633 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[quote]I watched a news interview a few weeks ago where one rocket surgeon was going through the mental gymnastics of saying it's OK because he wouldn't be the worst medical mental damage in Congress. WTF PA voters?[/quot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well the other Senators have been there quite a while. He will be trying to learn a new task. He will have to dress up and speak to a group. It won't be pretty.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
You all seem to be forgetting he ran against Dr. Oz!!

Most folks know him as a crackpot TV host which is about all he is.
Pick candidates that should be candidates not “celebrities”.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Not me. I do not live in PA and do not like OZ or Fetterman. At least Oz can complete a sentence.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Ballot harvesting in overdrive and the whole “vote early and often” thing.

Remember, PA was one of the most corrupt states in the 2020 election, basically with mail-in ballots and the Gov/Sec of State breaking state laws on voting. My guess is they really did a number with their early ballot harvesting scheme and was very successful in the "collecting".
Fetterman's win does not make any sense when you account for Independents and moderates, but does when fraud factors in. The Democrats really wanted to keep the Senate in their grip.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
have not read every reply so pardon if this is a repeat,

but,

the few mentioning repub problems are spot on,

best they could do was Dr Oz?

granted, he should have won handily over Slingblade Fetterman,

but damn, the R party really sucks at finding good candidates in any state,

and PA, is not that different from VA,
NOVA, Tidewater, and the cities of Richmond, Charlottesville and Roanoke are solid blue,

the rest of the state is red as can be

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post