SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I appreciate you used your turn signal, but...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I appreciate you used your turn signal, but... Login/Join 
posted
how about next time, you put it on BEFORE you slam on your brakes!

Posts: 752 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Most likely the turn signal would interfere with the d-bag's phone/pacifier usage. The brakes lights are automatic and hands-free.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23714 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Somebody used their turn signal, impossible.

Posts: 5349 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd also like to see a turn if you choose to signal.

Posts: 17267 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
This is an epidemic. I see daily cars in front of me putting on the blinker after they hit the brakes and slow down. They have no idea what the blinker is for.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If your blinkers are sluggish and take a while to come on after you activate the turn signal lever, you might need to flush the system with fresh fluid.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31490 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post