SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    We Don't Need No Steenkin' Customer Feedback!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We Don't Need No Steenkin' Customer Feedback! Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Neither my wife nor I felt like fooling around in the kitchen today, so I went online and ordered a pizza to pick up at the nearest place -- Hungry Howie's.

The checkout form on their website requires an email address, allegedly so that they can confirm the order and tell you when it will be ready for pickup.

No problems, the pizza was maybe a bit better than mediocre, which is about what we expected.

A little while after I brought it home and we ate it, I received an email from them, asking for my feedback, so I answered the questions and sent it back.

Shortly thereafter, the following showed up in my inbox, leaving me to wonder why they asked for feedback in the first place:
quote:
Received from Hungry Howie's Guest Feedback:

Your message

To: Hungry Howies Guest Feedback
Subject: Re: Customer Feedback ID: 304775
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 8:34:39 PM (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik

was deleted without being read on Sunday, April 7, 2019 9:15:54 PM (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30529 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Monrovia, Reykjavik

????

Posts: 8999 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
How were the drinks?

I recommend the Slo Lerner.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12344 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
Monrovia, Reykjavik
????
I have no idea. Maybe they are outsourcing the customer feedback to an offshore contractor?

When I saw this, I looked for their corporate office and found this:

Corporate Information

Address:
Hungry Howie's Pizza, Inc.
30300 Stephenson Hwy.
Madison Heights, MI. 48071

Phone:

Fax:

The feedback seems to have come from domain synq3.com, which appears to be a call center that serves the take-out restaurant business, so it's very possible, maybe even likely, that they are located outside of the continental U.S.A.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30529 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
They expected a trophy and you gave them the truth.

Posts: 26846 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
They expected a trophy and you gave them the truth.
They can't handle the truth! Wink

Actually, they don't even know what my feedback was (I said "not great, but OK."), because they deleted it without reading it.

The point that I was making: they initiated a request for feedback, then they shit canned it without reading it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
Monrovia, Reykjavik

????

Someone's timezone in their system is off, that's what those two locations refer to.

Posts: 33572 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I bet the online ordering platform isn't theirs. You'll use their website to get there, but once there it's not them processing anything. They simply receive the order on their computer from whomever it is that provides it. Same with the e-mail.

I just looked it up. They're using Revention POS systems that are also handling their mobile apps and online ordering via Hungerrush. You may want to call the corporate number and let them know so that they can address it with their vendor. Dan McKay may be the person most interested.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15684 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post