SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What's with Vehicle Colors.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's with Vehicle Colors. Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I haven’t cared about what color a vehicle is to me since I got my 1st one, a sky blue Chevy Chevette (dad bought it)then it was ..
White 5.0 (dads car)
Blk ranger P/u (no ac-dad bought iti made payments)wrecked
RC cola blue dodge sedan-cheapest on tThe lot
Wht Chrysler sedan (hers)
White minivan-sold both cars cause we were on an island)
Blk n brown bronco-dad sourced it for me, sold lemon
Rusty Scout-bronco died, dad sourced it
Wht jeep Cherokee (The ex left with it)
Wht Dodge Neon-traded the minivan for a smaller payment
Burgundy Niss P/u-dad sourced it 6k- best truck I had
Whore red F150- dealer sold the test truck in gold sand from under me
Silver F150

My police car was white, and I hated keeping it clean.

I will only buy silver cars from this point on, easy to clean, don’t show much dirt, not hot like Blk

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11301 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Coworker just replaced her red [2013 iirc] Explorer with a dark green new one. Really nice color
It was between green & blue, and the green was a couple hundred cheaper Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
My neighbor has a special order Porsche 911 or whatever they are called now that is gray with a tan interior. I saw a metallic blue one and was reminded of the mistake I think he made.

Posts: 7468 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post