SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Athletes publicly worshipping Sky God
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Athletes publicly worshipping Sky God Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I'm just going to assume Para starting a thread in "What's Your Deal" is a sign all on it's own.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the OP (Para):
I agree with you completely. It always annoys me when I see it. Lucky for me I do not follow sports so I only encounter it when I am flipping OTA channels. Thank you.

Posts: 102 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I think the idea of "above" started off a long time ago.
It was a place you couldn't go until after death, but before planes and rockets changed that.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Hockey players don't do that. 'Cuz they're bad-ass mofos!! Just sayin'...... Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Hockey players don't do that. 'Cuz they're bad-ass mofos!! Just sayin'...... Razz

It is true that hockey players rarely participate in the sky-god-worship thing. I do, however, hear them thanking their parents for getting up at 4:30 every morning to take them to practice.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post