SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Irritating Lexus commercial...What is the woman yelling?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Irritating Lexus commercial...What is the woman yelling? Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Around here that grill is referred to as the "bitch pinch" because of all the Windermere Blondes that drive them.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's saying, "Mute the commercials. They're irritating!"

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
They do make douchey commercials. And their grill looks like ass. Fix that shit.

the cars look like a Cylon, from the first Battlestar Galactia

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Re: Lexus grille.
Supposed to be a spindle & a nod to Kiichiro Toyoda (founder of Toyota Motor Co) who was in the automatic loom business prior, with his father Sakichi Toyoda.

Exactly.

And thank you for posting it. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
But, in reality, it just reminds me of this:

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15273 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"if you can catch me, you can have me"[/QUOTE]

Cannonball Run?[/QUOTE]

No. Gumball Ralley[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the correction, Windhover.

Posts: 43 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: May 31, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MASig:
"if you can catch me, you can have me"

Cannonball Run?[/QUOTE]

No. Gumball Ralley[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the correction, Windhover.[/QUOTE]

Yep

Posts: 23386 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Uncouth

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
What’s worse is this commercial. I hope I could design something nicer than the 21st Century Lincoln Town Car…

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post