SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    iPhone commercial celebrating rudeness
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPhone commercial celebrating rudeness Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I can honestly say that I have NEVER taken a selfie in my life . These people that constantly take them ( Kim Kardashian ..)and post them are the epidemy of narcissism .

Posts: 4044 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nevermind

Posts: 124 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
How about a nutrition drink doing the same now?

Linky

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12390 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20064 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
How about a nutrition drink doing the same now?

Linky

Damn, I guess the idea that a product makes people act like selfish assholes is appealing to marketing departments now.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15250 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The actor in the iPhone blurb is Jonathan Kite. He played the cook on the sitcom Two Broke Girls. His character on the show and in the commercial are essentially the same. Looks like he is a victim of typecasting. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post