SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Inflation!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inflation! Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Needed a handful of plumbing bits to install a water trap and pressure regulator on my new-to-me air compressor.

1 - 4oz can of PTFE Pipe Dope
2 - Rolls of Teflon tape
1 - 1/2 inch galvanized street ell
2 - 1/2 inch galvanized close nipples
2 - 3/8 inch galvanized close nipples
2 - Brass 3/8 x 1/4 reducing bushings

I about shit when the total came to $39.57 and apparently my Military Discount doesn't apply to plumbing. Frown

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
The Good News is that the nice man in the Smokey the Bear hat didn't give me a ticket... Eek

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Which place was this this doesn't offer the Military discount on plumbing?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
Which place was this this doesn't offer the Military discount on plumbing?

Deep Homo.

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Just shipped 2 large boxes of clothes & stuff to Palm Springs, she’s flying, not driving, UPS Ground least expensive was just under $200.00

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
The Good News is that the nice man in the Smokey the Bear hat didn't give me a ticket... Eek

Nice! I wasn’t so lucky the last time. At least it only cost me $50.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post