SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Tourists: Please...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tourists: Please... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If it's tourist season why can't we shoot them.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Because we need all of the Florida folks so they can drive below the speed limit in the left hand lane. Mad

Posts: 9160 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here, they just come through on their LOUD assed motorcycles, revving the engines so everyone trying to have a little peace and quiet can notice they have a motorcycle.

The only consolation is at least one of them going up the mountain will come down in a bag to donate any non splattered parts to someone who deserves them.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34129 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post