SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Pic of prez
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pic of prez Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Tough crowd. If the guy says that he's open to listening, why not give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's being truthful.
Are you reading the same thread as everyone else? The guy's behavior is that of a troll. He posts some provocative question or statement, then disappears. He says he has his reasons. I don't see it. Looks like trolling to me, and I don't see one single substantive comment from him that suggests any sort of solutions for these things he sees as so wrong, such as individual ownership of firearms in this country.
Intentional or not, he seems to have no answers, just a provocative questions that piss off members. Intentional or not, his behavior is precisely that of a troll.

If you're going to defend someone, you should make sure there's something to defend.

Patabellum, read last post on page 3! I have a couple of thoughts. I haven been on this forum since 2001 and 99% of my posts were about firearms or related topics. I am completely against any band, registration, etc.

From now on my post will only be about firearms. Hopefully people don’t complain because I own more than Sig!

Kevin

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sick of winning yet, but check back in 7 years from now.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Combat Vet:
Hopefully people don’t complain because I own more than Sig!

They won't, because most members do. In fact, most members own more of other brands than they do Sigs (myself included). Some members don't own any Sigs.

Heck, I can think of at least one member who doesn't even own a gun.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
quote:

From now on my post will only be about firearms.

Kevin

Since you started this thread on taxes... Any opinion yet after doing more research? Links are still on page two.

Skins2881 posted them. Bottom of the page.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am also a Republican but not a fan of the man.

Something tells me you would have been perfectly fine with his opponent in office.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
From now on my post will only be about firearms. Hopefully people don’t complain because I own more than Sig!

Y'see, this is what Para and the others mean about "trolling."

You've been registered here for 16-1/2 years, have nearly 700 posts and claim most of your interest here has been related to firearms, yet somehow it's escaped your attention that Sigforum is probably the least fanboy-ish brand-associated site on the Internet?

There are members here who've never owned a Sig. Members who've owned Sigs and sold them all. Members that have claimed they'll never own another Sig. Hell, if I recall correctly: The site owner carries a Glock. (And started one of the longest-running threads on SF: You will buy a Glock.)

How can you have been here so long and not have known these things?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The more he writes, the deeper the hole gets. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fine, you keep your ideas for gun control to yourself and that should be just fine.
quote:
Oh yes, I can see how this might be a real concern for you.

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

How Leftist - getting in a passive-aggressive dig as a final word on the matter.

Here's mine -

No combat veteran I know or have knowledge of would demand the attention you do with your screen name. Hope you don't think too badly of me thinking you're a fraud.

Oh, - I guess that was just aggressive-aggressive.

Too fucking bad.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
No combat veteran I know or have knowledge of would demand the attention you do with your screen name.

I'm willing to bet you're not in the first dozen to wonder this.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vote republican and don't like Trump. Yep -Democrat lite.

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
An Anti-Gun and Anti-Trump Combat Vet ~ I bet you are the hit of the show at the VFW? Eek

Are you lame? I never said I was anti gun!

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
This is what is happening to New Hampshire more and more of Massachusetts moving north and destroying New Hampshire.

I guess that is why you are still in Boston?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIC.45:
quote:

Kevin

Since you started this thread on taxes... Any opinion yet after doing more research? Links are still on page two.

Rick

Why are many people in San Francisco trying to pay off their home taxes this year? Because they get deductions which they won’t get next year.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
quote:

How Leftist - getting in a passive-aggressive dig as a final word on the matter.

Here's mine -

No combat veteran I know or have knowledge of would demand the attention you do with your screen name. Hope you don't think too badly of me thinking you're a fraud.

Oh, - I guess that was just aggressive-aggressive.

Too fucking bad.
you are an ass, now complaining about my screen name

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kevin

Rick

Why are many people in San Francisco trying to pay off their home taxes this year? Because they get deductions which they won’t get next year.

What does that have to do with the thread subject? Aren't you supposed to pay your taxes every year?

Only Frisco?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kevin

Rick

What does that have to do with the thread subject? Aren't you supposed to pay your taxes every year?

Only Frisco?

People are rushing to pay their second half of 2017 taxes in 2017 to avoid losing the lower deduction for 2017.

So the example ol Combatvet is going to come up with is people living in San Francisco. I feel so bad for them. Here's an idea, write your local state/city official and demand lower taxes. If you're paying too much State and Local taxes, move somewhere that taxes are lower. Added bonus you can live somewhere where an illegal alien doesn't have more rights than a US citizen while you are at it.

ETA I am glad I am not subsidizing San Frans poor choices with money any longer. Maybe they should cut taxes and ditch the high speed rail?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
you are an ass, now complaining about my screen name

not complaining, merely an observation.

(I think I'm getting better at this passive/aggressive thing)

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kevin

Rick

Only Frisco?

People are rushing to pay their second half of 2017 taxes in 2017 to avoid losing the lower deduction for 2017.

So the example ol Combatvet is going to come up with is people living in San Francisco. I feel so bad for them. Here's an idea, write your local state/city official and demand lower taxes. If you're paying too much State and Local taxes, move somewhere that taxes are lower. Added bonus you can live somewhere where an illegal alien doesn't have more rights than a US citizen while you are at it.

ETA I am glad I am not subsidizing San Frans poor choices with money any longer. Maybe they should cut taxes and ditch the high speed rail?

Yep, typical crybaby entitlement mentality. We don't give a fuck about your high priced and high tax properties, and we from lower tax areas shouldn't have to subsidize any of you guys.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post