SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Muscle twitch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Muscle twitch Login/Join 
posted
A muscle in my knee has been twitching for almost two days. This has got to stop. I don’t do a lot of caffeine. Any ideas?

Posts: 966 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Supplement with Potassium and Magnesium. For instant relief try topical Magnesium spray.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or take up dancing....

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
For me it usually means something is out of alignment.

You may need to get on the floor & try to pop yourself back to straight.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never figured it out. It was gone the next day.

Posts: 966 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As blacktalon suggested Potassium and Magnesium, was getting leg cramps at night so started eating more bananas and leafy greens and it stopped

Posts: 98 | Registered: October 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
^^ I drink pickle juice and a few slices of pickles if and when I start getting muscle cramps and it seems to work well for me.

Have also seen others here post that when playing sports in school they were instructed to eat a small packet of yellow mustard which also worked well for then. I have never tried the mustard myself.

As for muscle twitching just placing my hand and or fingers on the twitch and rubbing it some would calm the twitch down and usually stop it.

Posts: 18044 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post