SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mike Lindell
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Lindell Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My Pillow commercials do get old, but I love his pillows, his politics, his support of USA manufacturing, hiring people who are down and out, and him standing up for his belief in God.
Therefore I watch his ads with a different mindset.

Posts: 406 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He puts HIS money where his mouth is!
Very rare these days.

Posts: 4607 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I purchased a set of his sheets. Like them a lot.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calif Phil:
My Pillow commercials do get old, but I love his pillows, his politics, his support of USA manufacturing, hiring people who are down and out, and him standing up for his belief in God.
Therefore I watch his ads with a different mindset.
I don't get all of the hate . There are plenty of genuine buttheads on TV that are more worthy of a rant .

Posts: 3967 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The one where this guy opens his medicine cabinet and finds Lindell's face looking back at him was a little over the top, but the commercials aren't that bad.

Posts: 27817 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of commercials are annoying. However the mute button or the previous channel button are my friends. Pi$$ on them!

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I don't give two shits either way about his products. I do think of him as a PATRIOT however. We need many more folks like him. I would stand with him any day. LGB!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10894 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
For those of you that have bought his pillows, are they any good??

I bought a couple of his pillows and I am not a big fan. I find that the stuffing in the pillows tend to clump up on either side of my head which leaves the area where I rest my head with very little cushioning.

I do like his sheets though!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
PIllows are good, towels are damn good, sheets are off the chart amazing. I used to buy the $250-300 1200 thread count stuff, mikes sheets are amazing.

My wife and I sleep far better on those sheets, seriously amazing.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5128 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
We've bought a bunch of his pillow after they tried to cancel him just to support him. Ended up loving the pillows!

------------------------------------------------------------

Proud to be in Texas!

Posts: 945 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’ve used his pillows for a few years now. Quite fantastic pillows. Can’t say anything about the commercials. I haven’t seen commercials in years.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
I bought a couple of his pillows and I am not a big fan. I find that the stuffing in the pillows tend to clump up on either side of my head which leaves the area where I rest my head with very little cushioning.

Have you followed the instructions? I find that it flattens out if I let it go too long without re-fluffing it, but as long as I do that every couple of days, it does exactly what it's supposed to.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16259 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I completely disagree with the OP and I like the guy. We don't watch much TV, mostly old movies and westerns, so I suppose we don't see lot of his commercials. But they seemed okay to me.

But when we need something that he sells, we buy it from him. Don't like anything about the way he's been treated, do like his politics and I like him.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
My problem with Lindell is HIS FUCKING COMMERCIALS.
I know he's a Trump supporter and I thank him for that.

Well tune them out. Mute them.
I mute commercials like the John Cash jingle on the post office going everywhere. And same with similar earworm jingled. It's the earworm I cant tolerate. Another sound I cant tolerate is the loud mouth battlebot host yells.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6294 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OldChimney
posted Hide Post
Well, buckle your straps. He's selling coffee now.

Posts: 2364 | Location: West | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Who isn't?

Posts: 21049 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OldChimney
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who isn't?

I'm not.

Posts: 2364 | Location: West | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post