SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Neighbors!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neighbors! Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
We bought a rental home in AZ. I met the next door neighbor when he was cutting my lawn! Turns out he and his wife became great friends; we were thinking we might need to move there so they could be our neighbors. Then they sold the house!
We had dinner with them last time we were in town. They complain their new neighbors are not as nice as us!

THAT's the kind of neighbor to have. Oh and we might go shooting together some time too.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good neighbors can be a blessing . Sorry assed neighbors can make you miserable . I've had both .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Neighbor: "The landlord says my yard can't look worse than yours."

The goofy neighbor doesn’t realize that the landlord didn’t mean she can neglect her duty as long as you do. He meant you keep your lawn nice and expects her to do the same. That’s one dingy broad.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just noticed that Z71 is in Eagle River Alaska. My BIL did 32 years in the USAF and one of his postings was 6 years at Eagle River. When they moved there my sister explained that Alaskans have a rather unique view of Lawn Care. Because when you only have two sort of warm months in a year the last thing you want to do is waste good weather time cutting the grass. As my sister put it than anyone who cut the grass more than two times in a year was considered a bit nuts. Sounds like Z71's neighbor is a Native Alaskan.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post