SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Call/visit the ones you care about
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Call/visit the ones you care about Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
In the last couple years I’ve lost I think seven friends now. Really getting tired of this shit and it’s only going to get worse on the back half of a century. Fuck.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've lost 4, and they were all younger than me except for 1 guy.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
There is never as much time as you think.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enough have died in the last 10 years that I am pretty close to wanting to go be with them

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Very good advice, I too have lost a couple friends in the last year and I wish I would have done things differently now.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post