SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another Hint from Heloise
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Hint from Heloise Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
When using digital applicators, one should wash one's hands after applying Gold Bond Anti Itch Cream and before applying Preparation H... Eek Frown

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also after applying Icy Hot and taking a leak

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
And after coring jalapenos to make poppers and taking a leak.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You shouldn't have to be told to wash your hands ... Big Grin

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was taught not to P on my hands

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Gold Bond Anti-Itch burns, but the itch does go away.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
At Oh Dark 30 you should never get the Pepsodent and the Preparation H switched with the other.

Best to have some coffee first and wake up.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
Don't ever take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Mt older sister on occasion relates the story about the time my B-I-L mixed up the Hot Ointment, forget the brand, with the Vaseline. Owwww! And. we all howl! Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post