SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cherry Balmz a fraud?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cherry Balmz a fraud? Login/Join 
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted
OK guys - I know this is an extreme stance, but hear me out.

I placed an order in early July.

In August I started emailing for update - never any response.

Middle of August received a blanket email that was sent to many people at once saying their email was misconfigured, and they fixed it and that due to delays we would absolutely have our product by end of August.

I have been emailing since September and can never get a response, still have no product, and there is no number to call. I have probably sent over 20 emails.

This is a terrible way to run a business. How do I know if they even still exist?

https://www.cherrybalmz.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shadowboxer,

------------------------------------------------------------

Proud to be in Texas!

Posts: 945 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
I think i know her -Is she a "dancer"

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you ordering explosives or lip balm?

Posts: 17164 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
It's a grease for AR's and pistols.

Proud to be in Texas!

Posts: 945 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowboxer:

It's a grease for AR's and pistols.
Yeah, but is it "damn grease" (as recommended by Bruce Gray)?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I read on another forum that they went out of business due to not being able to get a certain ingredient for their secret sauce.

I started using Lubriplate 15 years ago after taking an M1 Garand clinic and it works great. A few years ago I met one of the inventors of this stuff called 80 Below that was made for duck hunters. I have had good luck with it also.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Here's what I use. Looks and works just like Shooters Choice High Tech Grease but a ton cheaper. Works perfectly on tight fitting Perazzi shotguns, so I know it's a good lube.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Ive been using Tetra Grease with my CMMG .22 LR conversion kit. So far so good.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8065 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
Guys - thank you - but I don't need grease ideas. I'm asking about the company.

Proud to be in Texas!

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
redlickranch already said he heard they went out of business. That would explain why you haven’t gotten a reply.

Posts: 17044 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
redlickranch already said he heard they went out of business. That would explain why you haven’t gotten a reply.

I'm not asking why I haven't gotten a reply. I simply said I don't need recommendations on other grease.

Proud to be in Texas!

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm not asking why I haven't gotten a reply. I simply said I don't need recommendations on other grease.

I thought you were asking how you would know if they still even exist? If they went out of business, then they wouldn't exist.

You seem upset. Is everything okay?

Posts: 3365 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikus36:
I think i know her -Is she a "dancer"

Funny. I had the same thought????

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Did you place an order?

Did you pay for the order?

If not, it is not a fraud.

I am aware that the company has a supply issue. However, they did not ever contact me to discuss their component need, even though I was referred to them by a customer. So, if they cannot obtain the component, they cannot make the product. Normally a company declares “force majeure” to invoke a legal standing of inability to supply due to forces outside the company control.

I find it distasteful to read implied accusations of criminal behavior as the title of the thread. It would have been more appropriate and informative to simply say “Is Company X able to supply?”

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Did you place an order?

Did you pay for the order?

If not, it is not a fraud.

I am aware that the company has a supply issue. However, they did not ever contact me to discuss their component need, even though I was referred to them by a customer. So, if they cannot obtain the component, they cannot make the product. Normally a company declares “force majeure” to invoke a legal standing of inability to supply due to forces outside the company control.

I find it distasteful to read implied accusations of criminal behavior as the title of the thread. It would have been more appropriate and informative to simply say “Is Company X able to supply?”

I'm sorry you're offended. I'm more offended they took my money in JULY, have yet to ship any product to me, and are completely unreachable and responsive.

They sent out an email in early August say they would ship by second half of August.

Still no product and no reply to my over 20 emails.

So I stand by my accusation of FRAUD based on their behavior.

ETA: If they can't make the product, then either don't take my money or simply refund it. Then it's not FRAUD.

Proud to be in Texas!

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
If you paid by credit card and it was already charged, then dispute it with the CC company. If you wait too long you won't be able to.

Posts: 3365 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Found letter from them.....

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redlickranch:
Found letter from them.....

Thank you. I was thinking that same thing but received this from them in July which was after that post you reference. I thought all was well until it's literally impossible to get any response from them, contact them, and still have not product:

Hi Friend,

We wanted to update you on the status of your order. First, please accept our sincere apologies for any delay in contact you’ve had from us. We recently used a supply-chain delay window to relocate our operations, and both a website update and an automated email responses were supposed to have been set up advising you and other customers of an ETA on order fulfillment, and any delays they may experience. Unfortunately, these customer outreach items were not set up, and we’re just now getting up and running again and discovering we have a number of customer contacts that need to be taken care of, in addition to this general update.

We care immensely about taking care of you, and will be including some extras in your order as a small gesture of this appreciation. It’s terrible to have these supply chain delays, and even worse for us in not reaching out to you earlier with these updates. As it stands, we’re awaiting two separate items needed for our products, and we expect to resume shipping in about 3 weeks. Our suppliers have assured us of these incoming items, and things are looking good all around. These delays are definitely frustrating, but please know your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated!

Proud to be in Texas!

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
dispute it with the CC company.

Sheesh, I'd have done that long before I was wasting time banging away on the SEND button 20 times.

If they get back to normal you can always order again.

Would you like some alternative suggestions? Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12345 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ok, then what do you want? It looks like you aren’t going to get your order, any way you want to look at it. The company ran into supply problems that mean they basically can’t do business. I’d say that pretty neatly address the question in your original post. They’re going defunct.

What are you expecting to accomplish with this thread?

Posts: 17044 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post