SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cherry Balmz a fraud?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cherry Balmz a fraud? Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowboxer:
quote:
SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

What are you expecting to accomplish with this thread?

Hour

Back

Get it? Wink

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowboxer:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
redlickranch already said he heard they went out of business. That would explain why you haven’t gotten a reply.

What are you expecting to accomplish with this thread?

Sorry - I didn't realize we needed to propose a thesis on "what we want to get out of the post" to be able to post. Isn't this the "what's your deal/issue" section? I posted about my issue and frustration.

ETA since their web site STILL is accepting orders (last time I checked) maybe this post will help someone else from getting shafted.

------------------------------------------------------------

Proud to be in Texas!

Posts: 945 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
No, you’re right. You post whatever the hell you want. It just seemed like all efforts on the part of the forum members in trying to assist you or figure out what the problem was were being rejected as if you didn’t want your problem resolved, you just wanted to bitch. That’s fine.

I guess keep emailing them.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, you’re right. You post whatever the hell you want. It just seemed like all efforts on the part of the forum members in trying to assist you or figure out what the problem was were being rejected as if you didn’t want your problem resolved, you just wanted to bitch. That’s fine.

I guess keep emailing them.

I apologize if it seemed I was rejecting help. That was not my intention. I'm beyond frustrated.

------------------------------------------------------------

Proud to be in Texas!

Posts: 945 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I am hopeful that I can find out more about the product and the mysterious missing component. If I can find someone there who can illuminate me on the component they can’t find, maybe my company can supply that component. There are supply chain issues, but I doubt that one and only one specific component will make this stuff magical. Tribology being tribology, and the industry supplying components being so specific, perhaps we can help them out.

Anyway, regarding the use of “fraud,” I was cautioning against its abuse. Since you purchased, and they did not deliver, I think this is breach of implied contract. Fraud requires some intent to do just that, and the company seems to be rather transparent about the reason for the failure. They should refund immediately, and take down their order portal, to be sure.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No law experience here and maybe it's a play on words but if this company can't deliver a product and continues their sales platform....isn't that fraud ?

Posts: 921 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
In 11 days, no response from the company to my inquiry on what component they seek.

-------

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Genorogers:
No law experience here and maybe it's a play on words but if this company can't deliver a product and continues their sales platform....isn't that fraud ?

I've seen this before where a company abandons their web site which stays up until they default on renewal fees and it goes dark.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Having a dormant website, I can understand your thinking. If they don’t intend to sell, but are crushed by the enormity of a doomed business, that website might stay up with no ill intent. I think they should take it down, but I can understand that it might be up with no intent to defraud.

-------

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Order some Pro Shot Gold and be done with it. Best gun grease ever in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dispute the charge and move on . Plenty of good products to use instead of that one .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I suspect it is a special liquid they get from 'Cherry' who is an exotic dancer in Singapore and she has either gone out of business or been diagnosed with an STD.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post