SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So, you can't wait to get home to have a beer?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, you can't wait to get home to have a beer? Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
That one or two bottles or cans is not really a big deal I know. It just amazes me that some folks don't have enough discipline to make it home, but they probably can't drink when they get home.

I grew up in the country and when I go home to visit (100 miles south) it amazes me that Bud Light is the favorite beer of litter bugs. I've been meaning to write to the Bud folks and suggest they reliable their cans in a camouflaged pattern...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
That one or two bottles or cans is not really a big deal I know. It just amazes me that some folks don't have enough discipline to make it home, but they probably can't drink when they get home.

I grew up in the country and when I go home to visit (100 miles south) it amazes me that Bud Light is the favorite beer of litter bugs. I've been meaning to write to the Bud folks and suggest they reliable their cans in a camouflaged pattern...

Nooooooooooooooooooo! We supplement our Social Security with Bud Light cans, you'll have us in the poor house! Razz Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
[MichaelBerry] Every grown-ass man or a labeesion woman ought to be able to pop a top every Friday on the way home. [/MichaelBerry]

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bud Light is the favorite beer of litter bugs

Same phenomenon is noted here in southwest Texas. By a ratio of at least 6:1, based on my observations.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post