SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Oh no, my grandson needs bail money.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh no, my grandson needs bail money. Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
Today I got a spam call from India (came up as a local number). I answered the phone knowing it was spam and wanted to spam them back. So the guy on the other end said he was my grandson. I remarked that he had a deep voice for a 5 year old. He ignored the comment. I then asked him if he needed bail money as I was aware of the scam.
This guy called me every curse word I had ever heard. I asked him if his mother still charges $2 for anal. Click! It drives my wife crazy when I answer these types of call but I enjoy screwing with them.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
LOL!

I’m with you. At the height of the IRS-based scams, I’d put on a fearful sound to my voice at the same time as laying-on a bit of deep-fried Southern accent. I’d string them along as long as I could, eventually asking them skeptically: “You don’t sound much like yer from ‘round here, like here as in America. Just which ‘Stan are you from, boy?”

They usually hung-up. One told me to fornicate myself and then hung up.

Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Why you've insulted his mother rtquig.. Big Grin. And I like it. Thanks for the good laugh.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I usually ask them if they're naked and start breathing heavy. Then ask them if their dick is hard because mine is. Then they curse me out "you're wasting my time, mudder fucker!!!"

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Had one of those calls about grandson in custody and needed bail money but the caller on the other end of the call was not happy or pleased when i told them to keep him locked up until his time was up and then I would come and pick him up... they did not want to hear that option....................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
I use call blocking so I get minimal calls like this. I did enjoy the IRS calls. When I was told that agents are on the way to arrest me, I responded with "Molon Labe". Agent Smith got upset with that response. It's been a few years. I guess the agents have a slow car since they aren't here yet.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
We never answer our phone... in fact it doesn't even ring... just goes to the answering machine. but after reading some of you folks conversations I'm tempted to turn the dern thing back on just to have some fun.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One time my Mother got one of those calls . The guy said it was her Grandson and he had been in an accident and needed some money to pay the other guy so he wouldn't get in trouble , etc. Said the guy would stop by her apartment to pick up the money . Mom just laughed and said " You know I don't have any money " . You have to wonder how many elderly folks get scammed that way though .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I told the guy I would meet him with the money as I was anxious to meet the grandson I didn't know I had.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Learn a little cursing Hindi … Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would this make a good movie plot?
Where 8 people track these people down pretend to begovernment officials, proceed to hack their financials then haul them off.

But instead of the whole "due process" thing

The plane with all nine offenders lands in an unknown very remote location. W/o food ,water or tools.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post
My personal favorite is to wait until they start their pitch and then interrupt with "It's done but there is blood all over the place" and then hang up.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 766 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
LOL!

I’m with you. At the height of the IRS-based scams, I’d put on a fearful sound to my voice at the same time as laying-on a bit of deep-fried Southern accent. I’d string them along as long as I could, eventually asking them skeptically: “You don’t sound much like yer from ‘round here, like here as in America. Just which ‘Stan are you from, boy?”

They usually hung-up. One told me to fornicate myself and then hung up.

Smile

A guy I know got one of those “IRS! You go gaol!” calls on his office phone.

There was just one teensie weensie problem.

He was a Senior Criminal Investigator with the IRS.

Oh did he have fun.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
The plane with all nine offenders lands in an unknown very remote location. develops severe engine problems at max altitude, and the pilot jumps with what turns out to be the only chute on board...

FIFY Wink

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post