SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Just found a bag of frozen fruit in my fridge.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just found a bag of frozen fruit in my fridge. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
No longer frozen of course, now a bag of soggy mush.

That must mean the shredded cheddar cheese is down in the freezer.

%&#*@*&!

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
been there, done that , only with Ice Cream in the fridge not freezer

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Time for a smoothie.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a freezer,
Not a time capsule

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well at least you didn't leave it in the closet. Sometimes I even amaze myself.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ever smell nightcrawlers that you left in the trunk for a week when the temp was ninety degrees? Forgot to put them in the fridge cause your wife opened it by accident one day expecting cottage cheese.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Stinkbait!! Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post