SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The non-stop deluge of corporate propaganda. White men are bad, we get it.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The non-stop deluge of corporate propaganda. White men are bad, we get it. Login/Join 
Picture of fwbulldog
posted
I had to take another hour long lecture today on how white men are bad.

All the pictures of happy people are literally non-white. Want to know how they show white men?

If you're in an interview with somebody (who is not white), and you ask them about their education, you've committed an offense. If you "challenge" the credentials or experience of a minority you are being racist.

If I have to sit through one more lecture about "intersectionality" I'm going to lose my fucking shit.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Guessing a career change isn’t practical at the moment.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
In all my employers “ethics” training videos, all the white males are always portrayed as homophobic, transphobic, disgruntled jerks. All the minorities and especially minority females are always the noble ones, never the bad guy.

It’s really discouraging. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago, my employer had me take some kind of diversity training. I ignored most of it and played Solitaire on my phone.

At the end they had a pop quiz. If a question asked who was the bad employee, I checked the box for the white male employee; if a question asked who was the good employee, I chose the female minority.

I scored 95%.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I swear, since I got caught in the first wave of LE cultural diversity training I've gotten caught up in every one since.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I’m so glad to have been self-employed for most of my life. But then again, my boss that whole time was some privileged, grumpy white guy.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
I’m so glad to have been self-employed for most of my life. But then again, my boss that whole time was some privileged, grumpy white guy.

Interestingly enough, I was in the same position. Must have had the same boss, too.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What continues to baffle me is the number of whites fostering this madness.

Posts: 767 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
What continues to baffle me is the number of whites fostering this madness.

I firmly believe it is mainly young, white females supporting the madness with young white males in tow hoping that joining the females will somehow make their panties drop. Newsflash there Buster, those girls aren't interested in white dick!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Well, the important thing is that we are getting the word out about the white devil...gotta keep your eye on whitey!

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I suspect it is fear driving this in the woke companies. From the CEO on down to the lowest HR operative, they fear the consequences of doing anything but yielding to the stupidity and feel going woke is the least-risky path.

And, if they don't actually see any consequences from this intellectual surrender (i.e turnover from talented staff leaving, customers migrating to support sane establishments) then those cravens' calculations turn out correct and they lose nothing from pandering to the idiocy.

So my thoughts go out to people who have to be exposed to this dreck and aren't in a position to push back hard, and/or to leave. Keep in mind that 10,000 idiots chanting something in unison doesn't make it true. In fact, truth doesn't need chanting buffoons at all.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
I retired earlier this year and miss this shit NOT AT ALL.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
I retired earlier this year and miss this shit NOT AT ALL.
2017 for me . I was so sick of the yearly " Diversity and Inclusion " indoctrination . I can only imagine how much worse it's gotten .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a very simple way for white males to cease being bigoted racists, or racist bigots, as the case may be.

Simply pull your car into the garage, leave the engine running, close the door.

The really good part is that you'll never have to sit through of an evening's network television again! No more inter-racial transgendered LGBTQ family comedies (or commercials).

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoboGunLeather:
There is a very simple way for white males to cease being bigoted racists, or racist bigots, as the case may be.

The really good part is that you'll never have to sit through of an evening's network television again! No more inter-racial transgendered LGBTQ family comedies (or commercials).

/sarc on
Pack it full of wokesters first, and find urgent business elsewhere for yourself, might be a plan.
/sarc off

Can't 'stop' being what one is already not. "When did you stop beating your wife," kind of questions are only annoying when you can't ignore / counterattack.

Not being dead, ignore/counterattack seems the best approach.

Big news here: the emperor has no clothes. The only guaranteed racists/bigots in any room are the ones pointing fingers, purely based on skin color. Wink

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoboGunLeather:

But if you have a newer car, it may not put out enough Carbon Monoxide to accomplish the task. You may have to take the catalytic converter off.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take your training video and shove it up your corporate ass, wasn't an option? Smile

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask them who started and built the company.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The problem with the surge of “wokeness” is there is no downside to it. If they lose their ass because it pisses their customer base off, the government will just bail them out with stimulus money. All those trillions of dollars had so very little to do with economic recovery, and everything to do with creating a slush fund.

Over the next few years, expect to see “COVID” money used to fund things that will put Solendra to shame.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post