SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The non-stop deluge of corporate propaganda. White men are bad, we get it.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The non-stop deluge of corporate propaganda. White men are bad, we get it. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
We have a diversity and inclusion director and an entire council of D&I. I have to watch a 20-30 minute video and click next every two minutes. For one minute and fifty-nine seconds I'm surfing here or elsewhere (just not using my work phone, cause this site is blocked). Ours is very general, don't be a dick, don't sexually harass people, don't say racist things. If I was forced to attend a CRT style class, I'd walk out or not attend and face whatever the consequences are for not attending.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
We've just had the diversity training also. I'm completely sick of it. It's everywhere. You'd be hard pressed to find a tv commercial where the couple isn't interracial or there is a significant lack of white people.

I will say our sexual harassment training is actually funny. They show women harassing men and it's just so absurd, "Hey there big boy, meet me in the copy room!" LOL I'm watching it thinking, well okay I'd probably go meet her (if I wasn't married of course).

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post