SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Camp Lejeune Ambulance Chasers. Enough already.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Camp Lejeune Ambulance Chasers. Enough already. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It is always about the money. Use of the words, CASH MONEY just to emphasize the point.
None of the victims of local auto accidents look like they have been injured. The dollar amount flashes and the victim exclaims he got me 500 thousand dollars! You could show these ads in Europe for a comedy skit.
On a related note the government is cracking down on the Misleading Medicare Advantage ads. It is about time.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
So what happened in 1987? Did Lajeune all of a sudden became nontoxic?

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does this go undetected or resolved for 34 yrs?

Is there no testing of the drinking water?

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I used to think the 3M ear plug suit was bad, but this is worse. On TV, youtube ads, social media.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Drug ads are ridiculous as well.

If you're allergic to it, be sure not to take it!!!!

Tell your doctor if you have____________

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post