SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Can we get rid of all the curbside pickup spots at the stores now?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can we get rid of all the curbside pickup spots at the stores now? Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
The number of spots reserved is absurd.

Maybe so just like the handicapped spots.
My wife reminds me we need to "walk" (for exercise) anyway.
So with that I got nuthin' for a comeback. Frown

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 98XJRC:
We do use the feature bi weekly for groceries and honestly may continue to do so until it's unavailable or cost prohibitive. We grocery shop on a bi weekly basis and would typically take 2-3 hours to complete the task. By using the curbside feature I have that time back and can get other things accomplished during that time.

We've been using it too for a lot of the basic things. Produce and meat is about the only thing we go into the local store for now. Saves us time and we're less tempted to buy stuff we don't need.

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I park in the pro parking spots at HD. I’m not a pro member but I get HD pro spam email so I figure I’m allowed to park there Wink.

Oh it's actually something you sign up for? I always assumed it just meant for marked contractor vehicles.

Either way I still park in them.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear, I am not complaining about people who use the curbside pickup services. I used curbside pickup a few times over the last year and I see the value, especially for restaurant pickups.

I’m just saying that the liquor store probably doesn’t need 4 spots for pickup.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I park in the pro parking spots at HD. I’m not a pro member but I get HD pro spam email so I figure I’m allowed to park there Wink.

Oh it's actually something you sign up for? I always assumed it just meant for marked contractor vehicles.

Either way I still park in them.

I’m not sure if you sign up or you have to spend so much or whatever. I have no idea how you become a pro member.

All I know is that I am not, but they stated sending me “Pro” emails so I figure that if they feel they can spam my inbox, then I can spam their fucking parking lot Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post