SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    California has lost its mind. Mass shooter released on bail!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California has lost its mind. Mass shooter released on bail!! Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

I am at a loss.

Who put up $500,000.00 to bail that low life out?

Why did they bail him out?

Where did the half million dollars come from? Did BLM take an equity line on the $6M mansion they bought?

Bail in NOT an absolute right if there is any chance the indicted will commit more crimes, flee the jurisdiction, or be murdered by vigilantes. He should have been remanded until after the trial.

If someone who lost a relative in the shooting were to take out this trash and I was on the jury, I'm sure he'd be acquitted.

Me? I've always loved vigilantes.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31420 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He isn't charged (at this time) with anything to do with the shooting - just your basic felon in possession of a gun.

I also wondered how he made bail - typical bail bond is 10% of the total. That is the cost of the "policy" that gets you out. You don't get any of that back.

I was down near that area on the Friday evening for dinner. Glad I missed it by about 32 hours.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
or be murdered by vigilantes

I love multiple choice.

Pick "C" to win.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Me? I've always loved vigilantes.
If you really like the R5, there's an airplane-on-a-stick at the entrance road to the Orlando-Sanford airport. The first time I passed it, I thought it was an F8U, looked again and said, "Nope. R5."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30639 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My buddy has his plane at Sanford, I will have to look for it. That being said that is one sad looking pylon ornament. They could have at least painted the canopy lines.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

My buddy has his plane at Sanford, I will have to look for it.
As you drive in to the airline terminal building on the main entrance road from Lake Mary Blvd, look for the display on your right. There's a small parking area right there.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30639 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
My buddy has his plane at Sanford, I will have to look for it. That being said that is one sad looking pylon ornament. They could have at least painted the canopy lines.

It would look better with them, wonder if it's due to the harsh sun here, the white reflects well, black would fade and need to be redone often.

At one time it did have the canopy paint, wonder if that photo was between paintings.

Orlando-Sanford Airport used to be NAS Sanford.

Link

Posts: 23371 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. I looked at my buddies 10-9 page and was like “why the fuck do you have a 10,000 (12?) foot runway”? He explained. Sanford’s big enough to be an Air Force base. Lol. It’s just missing the golf course.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

“why the fuck do you have a 10,000 (12?) foot runway”? He explained. Sanford’s big enough to be an Air Force base.
Was NAS (Naval Air Station), not Air Force. The long runway gets plenty of use by "heavies" to / from Europe, that depart with full fuel loads.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים