SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Yikes! Record weekend for OD's

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yikes! Record weekend for OD's Login/Join 
posted
http://www.wfmj.com/story/3466...verdoses-in-48-hours

I am so glad I don't live in the city. I do work in Warren and this is ridiculous.
It's gonna sound cruel but you get one dose to revive you and that's it. Doesn't work? You're SOL in my book. I have friends that are Warren LEO's and they have told me about reviving people only to do it the next week or so to the same person. Also using several doses to revive people.
Warren is broke financially and I know the Narcan isn't free.
Boils my blood.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Report This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
I have friends that are Warren LEO's and they have told me about reviving people only to do it the next week or so to the same person. Also using several doses to revive people.

That's nothing. Down here in Columbus, one of the shittier "suburbs" (AKA Valleyview) had the same person OD twice in a 8 hour period

Multiple uses of narcan on the same person is pretty common because its being cut with horse/elephant/rhino/ape/alien tranquilizer.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
I have friends that are Warren LEO's and they have told me about reviving people only to do it the next week or so to the same person. Also using several doses to revive people.

That's nothing. Down here in Columbus, one of the shittier "suburbs" (AKA Valleyview) had the same person OD twice in a 8 hour period

Multiple uses of narcan on the same person is pretty common because its being cut with horse/elephant/rhino/ape/alien tranquilizer.

Like I said, you get one.
Twice in 8 hours? Sorry, we just revived you earlier.
Haven't been to Columbus in years. A lot bigger city than Warren.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am glad that I am the only one that thinks this way, and they don't ask how I feel on my oral boards

In regards to Valley-view, that was my old stomping grounds where I used to run and gun growing up. There were always sketchy parts, but my friends who still live and work in the area has informed me that it has really bottomed out.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Report This Post