SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "Sorry to see you go"...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Sorry to see you go"... Login/Join 
posted
Bullshit. I've unsubscribed from your site several times in the past month and I still get your damn SPAM. I unsubscribe and I get the same posted message...."Sorry to see you go".

Aaaagh.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
How about those surveys why you are leaving? Yeah, I don't want to receive your crap anymore, but what the hell, let me help you with your marketing research for free.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
You need to be more creative.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
From the title I thought this was about when you move on to another job. So, yea, if you are so sorry I'm leaving why didn't you do what you needed to do to keep me here.

Posts: 4005 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Bullshit. I've unsubscribed from your site several times in the past month and I still get your damn SPAM. I unsubscribe and I get the same posted message...."Sorry to see you go".

Aaaagh.

Clicking "Unsubscribe" informs would be spammers that the email address is a live one. Just block them.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post