SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    FedEx Tracking Sucks
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx Tracking Sucks Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That's normal for their stupidity.

They was supposed to drop something off today and the same thing happened to my package.

Potentially delayed, ya think?

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Easier to post here than make another thread. I'm kind of furious.

I was supposed to have a tuner for the car arriving this afternoon. Shipped out yesterday FDX overnight from FL.

As of 1300 today it was in Indianapolis. Let me repeat that. It went from FL, bypassed the city where it's supposed to go, the city in which FedEx deemed to be such an important shipping hub that they put their world headquarters there and went to Indy. Now it's updated to "Potentially delayed." No shit.

I wonder just how long they're going to delay this and the new phone that's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
As of a month ago I had been fairly pleased with Fedex shipping and then almost overnight it turned to shit. The last several delivery projections have all been delayed by at least a day, most by at least two days. All projected delivery dates where changed and then some of those dates were later changed again!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
As I posted on the other thread, FedEx really, really sucks. Have sucked since last year, actually, and seems worse. They constantly delay shipments, Usually 1-2 weeks, or separate the packages so one is delayed more. And the tracking is horrible. And trying to get an answer out of their reps that is truthful is impossible.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm done with FedEx! They lost a customer rifle a few months ago. After I talked to FedEx, the ATF, local sheriff, ATF field agent, and the Virginia sheriff, I got the gun on the lost/stolen gun registry.

The next day, they "found" it and finally delivered it to the customer. They left it at the end of the driveway even though I always send with adult signature required.

Luckily, the owner was home and saw the truck drop it off. He promptly went and got it.

Had the gun removed from the stolen registry and all was good.

I'm now a full-time UPS customer. FedEx is horrible!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5394 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fed Ex ground is the worst. Bar none. USPS screws up too. I ordered some more keto-friendly bagles from NJ. Got into the system early AM Thursday. Cool. I should get Friday, Saturday, worst case. Nope. Disappeared in the system Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Shows up at my regional USPS sorting facilty, which means I won't get it until Monday. Bagels that are supposed to be eaten or frozen. EXPENSIVE bagels. Also, my brother owes me some money for a bulk ammo purchase to get free shipping. He live like 15 miles away. Goes into mail by noon on Wednesday, still don't have it.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the adult signature requirement is a joke. I ordered my first gun ever on my FFL. FedEx backs up to the garage and tosses the box to my kid. You can tell he's not even 16 yet.

Adult signature requirement, my ass!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8008 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
They have left packages at the mail box at the curb and in the driveway.

Recently, they left a package at the wrong house. The delivery tracking said in front of the door. There is only one house on my block that doesn't have a porch.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I canceled my order from monoprice because they issued tracking but never shipped. 3 weeks later I get a message from Fedex that it shipped and will be delivered 2 days ago. Now tracking shows it has left and arrived in Indiana 3 times.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12420 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Update. The package from monoprice was not the order I cancelled. It was someone else’s order. It had 2 labels on it. One with my address and one with the actual computer company that ordered it. It went back and forth at fedex sites until coming to me today. Anyone need a 12 outlet surge protector with 2 usbs. Lol. I have 3.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12420 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
My order has been apparently stuck in the Fed Ex delivery van since yesterday and as of now there is no delivery date, all I see is:

Updated delivery:
Pending
Initially expected: Tuesday, 9/28/2021

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
FedEx is horrible anymore. They have delayed our deliveries every single time. No reason given, and calls made don’t speed up anything. Luckily, we did get them delivered eventually, but I got tired of seeing their tracking showing at the hub, but delayed and no delivery date. If given a choice, not using them anymore.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
As of 4:40am this morning, my package arrived at my local facility at 11:36am this morning. Damn space-time strikes again.

Posts: 10899 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

As of 4:40am this morning, my package arrived at my local facility at 11:36am this morning. Damn space-time strikes again.
They have a fleet of DeLoreans that they use for delivery vehicles.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30639 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I checked it again around 9:00am and it said on vehicle, out for delivery at 12:04pm. Then I noticed it says all times are UTC which would put 12:04pm at 8:04 my time and the 11:38am at 7:38am my time. I was taking my son to his 4:45am practice when I checked and it said 11:38am UTC or 7:38am my time. Time traveling DeLoreans seem plausible. The other option is their system is so advanced, it knows what’s going to happen before if happens, but then why would it not tell me when delivery will be taking place?

Posts: 10899 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I've got two shipments en-route via FedEx now. One left Dallas TX on Sept 28th, supposedly arrived in Portland on Oct 1st, and hasn't been seen since. The other one left Maryland on the Sept 30th and was due here on Oct 3rd. No sign of it yet either. FedEx's web site is fubar and hasn't been updated all week.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife sent something a few days ago, asked for 2nd day. Agent at the counter says, "Why not go ground, its cheaper and will be there in two days anyway"

Okay, she did. Friendly enough FedEx employee and all.

Still in transit 'Potentially delayed'. Can't blame it all on them, but.....UPS stole the ammo & grips I sent North last summer. Catch-22, Argh.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1933 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
Still in transit 'Potentially delayed'.

That's what both of mine say, too. I feel like I want to call somebody at FedEx and read them the riot act, but I can't see it doing any good.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I had two packages sit in the Portland hub for almost 2 weeks before they finally delivered them to me. Today was 12 days that both packages were late.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5394 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A package sent was tracked into Portland and hung around for a few days. After that tracking stops and it’s listed as Potentially Delayed.
I suspect the Home Delivery group, the green letter trucks, is where the trouble begins. I suspect it’s also a local issue with the number of lazy leftist that populate Portland.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 328 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post