SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "Relaxed" jeans/pants suck
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Relaxed" jeans/pants suck Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Every day jeans are Carhartt Carpenter. For the pockets on the legs. If I want to look more svelte, I have a pair of regular fit Wranglers. Which look better, fashion wise, but are less comfy.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've tried the relaxed fit wranglers that have a bit of stretch to them and that definitely didn't work out. They fit ok for about an hour, then they start stretching so much its like they expand two sizes up.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3531 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I haven't worn jeans in years, I wear what they call "tech" pants, way more comfortable than jeans or Dockers

https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/10307889/men's-horizon-guide-chino-pants?sp=1&color=Light%20Khaki&size=

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
At this point in the sum of revolutions around the class G star knows as "Sol", my only concern with clothing is that I must wear it in public to avoid hassle and subsequent arrest of myself...

But fashion, fad, trend nor stare, don't confront me no more.

I am with Monkey here. My daily wardrobe is what is on top of the pile.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6313 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post