SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    It ain't a proper project unless you fall through the ceiling at least once.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It ain't a proper project unless you fall through the ceiling at least once. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I shouldn’t laugh but these remind me of old Marx Bros. Or the stooges…so I’m laughing at their misfortune, not yours. Great job for sticking to it!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you add in the gas money in the estimate for the seven trips to the Three different stores?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54663 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I shouldn’t laugh but these remind me of old Marx Bros. Or the stooges…so I’m laughing at their misfortune, not yours. Great job for sticking to it!

You may not be laughing at my misfortune, but I sure as hell am. I've been joking about it at work since it happened.

"How's everyone's week going?"

Well, I haven't fallen through any more floors and I haven't lost any more teeth, so I'd say it's going pretty well.

"Well, that's something."

Bendable, I don't wanna think about that - just the network equipment was probably north of $450.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post