SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Bad week
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad week Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you got it done, and that infected area was taken out,

Posts: 23395 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
It had to be done, regardless of the amount of pain I'm in right now.

I also got the news that I'm going to need surgery to remove a bone fragment from my right big toe. I'm waiting on the surgery scheduler from the podiatrist's office and for HR to get back to me as far as accommodating me for the 3-4 weeks that I can't wear traditional shoes.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Quick update.

1) my tooth finally calmed down around Sunday/Monday.

2) Botox? Totally worth the pain and stress. It's an absolute night and day difference. I can't believe it.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post