SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Florida Man heinously murdered by Floridaman/woman team
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Man heinously murdered by Floridaman/woman team Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flo...urder-carjacking-cvs

Florida deputies arrest 2 after 78-year-old man ‘brutally murdered’ during carjacking in CVS parking lot
Suspects shot Uken Lloyd Cummings, ran over him twice with own car, Orange County sheriff says
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A Florida man and woman have been arrested in connection to the killing of a 78-year-old man who deputies say was "brutally murdered" in a broad-daylight carjacking at a CVS parking lot on Sunday.

Javonne Marece White, 19, and Jasmine Yvonne Munro, 25, both face charges of first-degree murder in the death of Uken Lloyd Cummings, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said. White and Munro were seen handcuffed during a perp walk on video released by the sheriff’s office early Thursday.

Cummings had just picked up his medication from the pharmacy located on Silver Star Road in Orlando and was returning to his car when two suspects confronted him, Sheriff John Mina told reporters.

"While he lay on the ground, these brazen killers backed the car over him and then ran him over again while fleeing the scene in his Mercedes," the sheriff’s office said.

[IMG]image too large[/IMG] [IMG]image too large[/IMG]

Cut the Gordian Knot: The whole world can be explained by the reality of God and Satan.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Silver Star road in Orlando is the hood. Doesn’t surprise me at all.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone dimed them for the 10K reward.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I believe OCSO caught these fuckers yesterday. I was hoping they'd kill em in the process but I dont think they resisted.

ETA: That's what I get for glossing over the article. Obviously they've been arrested.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
If drawing and qaurtering was a legal form of punishment I would volunteer to guide the horses for these two.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post