SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Ashley Furniture scam?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ashley Furniture scam? Login/Join 
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted
Has anyone been receiving calls to have your Ashley Furniture order delivered early? I am into my second month of getting these calls. I have never even shopped at an Ashley Store!

I called customer service and they have nothing in their system with my phone number.

Each time I get these calls I block them but they pop up with another phone #.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I ignore calls that I don't know and am not expecting. Saves me a lot of hassle.

Q

Posts: 26378 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
None here, except when Ashley called to deliver the couches were actually bought, on time. Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15312 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I ignore calls that I don't know and am not expecting. Saves me a lot of hassle.

Me too. If it's important and it really is for me, they'll leave a message.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Never been there and getting these calls - use your common sense here.

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do kids make prank calls anymore? They were a great source of entertainment years ago. {For the teens making the calls}

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Not Ashley, but I do get a lot of Amazon calls saying they saw suspicious activity, or a charge for around $900. And of course I need to answer, etc. Big Grin
those just go to voicemail.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

Can you page Jack Mehoff?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Is your refrigerator running?

Yes Ma'am, I'm calling to confirm your husbands subscription to Hustler magazine.......Was my masterpiece in the late 70's

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigSwede,

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Tell them YES! And verify they have your correct California address and phone number.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post